I made this sprite with the (Advanced) photo editor over at pixlr.com! It’s a free image editor (à la Photoshop) that you can use on the internet, so if you want to sprite but can’t/don’t want to buy something like Photoshop, here’s a freebie!
A couple notes:
- Watch out: if you don’t choose a transparent background when you create the image, I couldn’t find a way to make it transparent later! For a transparent background instead of a white background, make sure you check that box before you create the image canvas and start your sprite.
- The image saving is a bit funky. Even though I tried to save it to my computer as a .png, it saved as a File (“All Files”), which won’t work. If this happens regularly and isn’t just me, either create a Picasa/Pixlr/Flickr account or use the imm.io option. The latter will give you a url you can go to to see your image, and right click->save as will get you your image.
Happy editing! :3
- snow-castform reblogged this from silphcosprites
- plushie-rumpus reblogged this from silphcosprites
- tutankafer likes this
- deadlykillerqueen likes this
- cantthinkofanameohwell likes this
- rainbow-ammo likes this
- plasmatichedgehog-cyuzi reblogged this from ask-beedrill
- be-diff3rent likes this
- flashjackmac likes this
- wafflebunburger likes this
- plasmatichedgehog-cyuzi likes this
- shinypokemonstuck likes this
- officialmillerhighlife likes this
- rockenroxas likes this
- ask-beedrill reblogged this from silphcosprites
- meowglad likes this
- peanutscratch likes this
- plushie-rumpus likes this
- koujirou-genda said: If it saves as a “file”, you should be able to rename it and just add the .png extension at the end. i.e., renaming a “file” named “spoink” to “spoink.png” should change its extension as well.
- the-limiting-factor likes this
- superwholockhufflepuff reblogged this from silphcosprites
- call-the-skies reblogged this from silphcosprites
- misscarriaged reblogged this from silphcosprites
- luc-ienn likes this
- silphcosprites posted this